1) How to assess & manage conflict with individuals (emotionally, verbally, physically).
2) Creating safe & respectful environments for yourself and others.
3) Understanding how respect, perspective & confidence relates to conflict management.
1) All Life is to Be Respected & Protected: Work Toward Most Good/Least Harm For All.
2) Conflict is an Opportunity: How To Change Your Perspective & Your Life!
3) Set the Pace: Eliminate Conflict Before It Even Occurs.
1) Baseline: How to Not Be a Part of the Problem.
2) Boundaries: How to Communicate in a Way that Persuades Others to Cooperate.
3) Consequence: Understand What to do if Your Boundaries Are Not Respected.
1) Respect: Understand How to Immediately Connect w/Others to Resolve Conflict.
2) Protect: Align People w/the Big Picture & Their True Nature to Motivate & Inspire.
3) Empower: Create Allies Not Adversaries by Helping Others Help Themselves.
PeaceWalker Benefits & Principles
Stephanie practicing her B.A.R.C.C.S. verbal de-escalation skills with John.
~ Simple steps to inspiring cooperation & creating allies rather than enemies.
~ B.A.R.C.S. Verbal Conflict Management Method.
~ Understand how to effectively lead, influence & persuade others.
~ A.C.T. - When to stop using words and take action.
~ Becoming the Eye of the Storm: Keeping cool under pressure.
~ Dealing with Verbal Abuse - How to re-frame negative words & behavior.
~ De-Escalation do's and don'ts.
~ How to deal with different types of people.
~ Empathy, Tone & Body Language - The right thing said the wrong way is still disastrous!
~ Active Listening Skills- Empathy in action.
Jeremy learns how to use ethics, dialog & physical positioning to establish a safe, respectful interaction.
~ The 4 Assumptions that can save your life.
~ Profiling pre-striking indicators & weaponry.
~ Fence Position: Hand placement when talking to someone agitated or under crisis.
~ Interview Stance: Proper body positioning when talking to someone during crisis.
~ Tactical movement: How to move and change position for safety.
~ Safe, respectful, non-violent disengagement tactics.
~ Emotional grounding exercises to regain composure and reduce panic.